Repost: Power Lock problems

Been having a bunch of little things coming up on my truck lately. My '94 S-10 Blazer sat for about 7 months, off the road. I just put it back on the
road a week ago. I just had remote start put in and my locks have been fine for a few days. Tonight my locks started putting quite a drain (sometimes) on the battery (brand new) when I use them. Tonight they stopped unlocking the front doors most of the time, back ones still open...all lock if I lock with the power locks. Ocassionally when I remote start the truck, when I unlock the doors it will kill the vehicle....engine stalls. Am I looking at something remote start related? or some type of relay to control front locks only? or individual lock actuators in the doors?
My wife has been thinking maybe we should sell it now...I'm wondering myself also. I thought I heard front wheel bearings going dry when I was driving it yesterday :-(