rough idling and acceleration

i have a silverado pickup, it starts good and quick, but is rough on idling,,,the worst is acceleration, it jumps and sputters, and mainly bad running. i have replaced the pcv valve, i had someone do a tune-up about a year
ago, i have also replaced the fuel pump, the injectors seem to work fine,,,to me. I looked inside the distributor cap the other day, and noticed some corrosion on the distibutor cam and inside the cap...could this be a problem..like duh? I just hate to spend money on unnecessary parts. thanks

idling,,,the worst is acceleration, it jumps and sputters, and mainly bad running. i have replaced the pcv valve, i had someone do a tune-up about a year ago, i have also replaced the fuel pump, the injectors seem to work fine,,,to me. I looked inside the distributor cap the other day, and noticed some corrosion on the distibutor cam and inside the cap...could this be a problem..like duh? I just hate to spend money on unnecessary parts. thanks
The year, engine type, and mileage would be a HUGE help.
Doc

Not to mention knowing to press the "send" button AFTER you write the post. ;)

noticed
thanks

bad
yes it would,,,1993 v-8,305