99 Cirrus: Rough idling

99 Cirrus: Rough idling When I am at stopped the car idles rough in gear or parked, seems fine when driving. 180,000 km, 2.5 6 cyl Auto

I had the car in for some maintaince a few weeks ago, finally I had the plugs , wires , cap replaced, tune-up, leaking frost plugs replaced, transmission filter change at the dealership.

The idling started after this work was done, It seems worst in the afternoon the tachometer will sometimes jump from 700 to 500,

Sometimes when you press on the gas at the car hesitates, I have returned to the dealership, they apparently rechecked their work, scoped and drove the car around, I left it with them for a day. They did not see a problem.. I have to return it on Monday, because is getting worst.

any thoughts thanks for the time

Russ

Reply to
Expo