Shakin 22" dubs

I have a 95'chevy 4x4 tahoe. I added 22'dubs to the truck. And yes they are balanced with that restrainer in the hub. Those wheels shake like crazy when you hit a bump under 40 mph. I see other suv's with 22's, 24's and
some 26" rims. What is the secret and how do you stop that low speed shakin. Thanks for your help. And you can also email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com. Thanks again.
Thanks again.
It's probably the bigass wing and ground effects, causing your problem. Why do you want to dick-up your pickup?
Dave
Thanks again.

It is caused entirely by the tires/rims. Notice the lack of sidewall height? Guess which part of a tire acts as a cushion on a street driven vehicle? Did you guess SIDEWALL, CORRECT... Less sidewall height means more road input to the vehicle. More road input means MORE shaking and rough ride. The other vehicles you see have the same problem, they just don't admit it to anyone because that makes them look like idiots. Oh and here is another little item for you, did you know that those tires and rims probably made your Tahoe into a MUCH easier vehicle to roll over now. Why? Because the tires probably have a much better grip now so instead of the tires breaking free when the sideloads got high enough they now grip until you flip. Oh and good luck trying to offroad with those tires. One good rock or tree stump will break the rims, just like the potholes in the roads will.
Steve
-