Sierra Denali (pickup) question

Is the Sierra Denali pickup truck a 1/2 ton or 3/4 ton truck? I see that the payload rating is less than a 2500 but more than a 1500, and it has a 6.0
liter engine with more horsepower than in the 2500, as well as the same heavy duty transmission.
HMc
Ah. My insurance company will be glad to hear it.
HMc

6.0