2000 Denali Headlight Replacement

Hello,

This is my first post-

I have a 2000 Denali, which is based upon the pre-2000 Tahoe/Yukon chassis, but with different front end sheetmetal and ducting.

I purchased the car ~7mos ago from the 2nd owner- who had purchased it from CarMax. With the truck came a 1999 Yukon owners manual. I have since found a 2000 Yukon manual online. I do not have a Denali owners manual.

Problem: the pasenger side headlight bulb has burned out. The information contained in the 2 owners manuals I have does not coorespond the sheetmetal and mounting arrangement that my Denali has.

Can anyone either point me in the direction of replacement instructions, or provide step by step instructions ?

Thank you in advance !

Ross

Reply to
John Doe