Spray Liner question

I just bought a new Sierra 2500HD and was going to put a spray liner in the box. I understand that therea are a few different products out there and was wondering if anybody had any opinions on what is good, or perhaps more
importantly what to stay away from. I've heard that some of the products will crack and fall off in chunks. Any thoughts would be valued. Thanks Randy
Line-X thats what i have and had NO probs. BUT different ppl have different thoughts, thats whats great about this group, you can get a feel for all and aeverything
Everything that I have heard is that both Line-X and Rhino Lining are both good. I have a bit of a preference to the Rhino, 6 years and counting on a work/play truck with no gouges or peeling. But my dad just had Line-X installed on his new truck after 5 years of Line-X in his previous truck with no problems. The biggest difference that I have been able to determine, for the end user, is that Rhino seems to be a softer finish to the Line-X with a harder surface. Both seem to have a "sticky" finish surface that does not allow loads to slide around under normal usage. After messing around with both trucks for the last 5 years, I would pick whichever one was closer, if I did not have both in my immediate area.
The only other thing that I would recommend, is that when you have it installed, make sure that you also have the tops of the bed rails sprayed. This looks good (IMHO), but also goes a long way to protecting this area that seems to get a lot of abuse.
Bob

the
Thanks very much for the input guys...anybody heard of Reflex liners or Armourthane????there are two companies locally that use these products Best Wishes Randy

and
more
products

My dad has a Rhino in his truck and it looks like it has oxidised after only a few years. They have a coating you can put on it but it has to be reapplied. Does the Line x do the same thing?

Don't know :-) Both my truck with the Rhino and my dad's old model with Line-X had caps on 97%+ of the time and both receive mucho hauling/work loads for both work and play. This seems to help "hide" any oxidizing of the surface. Though I would guess (IMHO) that any and all spray in liners will have this problem to some extent. This would/should be a "problem" with most (but maybe not all?) plastic/polymer manmade type chemical compounds, just look at any vehicle that uses unpainted plastic body parts after they are a few years old. Some compounds do seem more affected than others.
Just think about liners as if they were similar to polyurethane finishes on your wood floor. They are designed to protect the base material for a time, and get to looking kind of tore up as they absorb the abuse without passing any on to the base material. But there will/may come a time when they should be recoated to continue providing protection to the base material. On a wood floor, this can be any time from 1 year on up depending on traffic patterns. On a spray in liner, I do not yet know when a re-application would be required, as I have never yet seen one that was wore down to that level, but they surely do seem to be wearing with age.
Bob
Line-x seems to be the only that is thermo applied that doesn't!
There are companies popping up like daises for sprayon liners now, I was and still am a Speed-Liner franchisee. But, I haven't used it in a year or so, and we made tons of money repairing Rhino-Liner, but never a Line-x.
Refinish King
PS
We did however change color on many Line-x liners.

on
and
would
some
Some
on
time,
passing
should
wood
patterns.
but
I'd get the rhino out'da'back'ya truck, I bet your over your GVWR....
~KJ/TLGM

Yeah, there is nothing worse than a rhino in your truck that has oxidation.

I 'spect he'll start gettin' moldy purdy soon!
Bob(the other one)