New to group... Just bought my first MG!!

Hi all,

I just bought my first MG... a 1976 Midget "Special". Looking forward to many years of tinkering, driving and fun here in the states. I hope I can learn alot from this group.

Best Regards, Tony Fischer St. Helen's, Oregon

Reply to
Tony Fischer

Welcome.

I'm sure it'll be fun.

Reply to
Nick Mason

Hope you enjoy it, bought my first MG in 1970 and still got it.

Reply to
Alistair Ross

My mechanic and I are searching for a restorable 1967 MGB GT. It will be my first MG. We are going to rebuild it from the ground up.

My Dad brought a new BRG TD home in 1954. We had it a year a year. I was 9. I've never been quite the same since. :-)

I hope having is as much fun as wanting. I've bought most of the books and one video so far.

I think you will have fun. I am expecting to do the same.

Jim Kle>Hi all,

Reply to
West Coast Engineering