interior spray-on liner

Anyone have any experience with either Rhyno Lining or Line-X spray on coatings for the interior of your Jeeps.. I've been looking into it but still not sure about it.. how does it affect road noise.. and how long is does it last?

Reply to
Jasper

I had my '01 TJ done about a year ago. I'm not sure it helps noise that much, but then again, I typically have the top and doors off so any difference in noise levels is not noticeable at all. No sure how long it will last, but if it's applied correctly (particularly prepped well), it should last a long time.

Reply to
Ichabod Shagnasti