Suburban won't start after using A/C

I have a 92 Suburban. It doesn't start after I have been driving with the air conditioning on. However, if I let it cool down for 30 minutes to 1 hour it
will then start. This only happens when I have been using the A/C. Any suggestions as to what the problem might be?
Dave
Check to see if one of the A/C hoses doesn't drip water onto your distributor cap or coil or anything else important for that matter. If its dripping, a piece of water pipe insulation may help

Any Ideas?
DKenwor882 wrote:

the hot ambient condition plus the added heat being generated underhood is causing your starter to suffer "heat soak". Exhaust headers too close to the starter cause this condition quite often. Try insulating your starter. Maybe a new starter is in order.