TBI fuel line 'O' rings

Any chance any one knows the correct size 'O' ring for the TBI fuel line nuts???
Sure would save an extra trip out when I pull the intake manifold on
Wednesday.
I overlooked them when I was reviewing the manual.
Thanks again, Larry
Retiredff wrote:

OOPS...'91 K1500 w/350
I think they are a dealer part. I never seen them in a TBI kit. If its any consulation, I've reused mine 2-3 times so far with out any leaks.
Cheers

Martin Riddle wrote:

Push come to shove, I may have to.
Thanks