O ring supplier

I'm trying to get a couple of O rings. The groove (i.e.ID) is 13.2 mm and the groove width is 3.3 mm. This appears to be a very odd size and is not available from any heating and plumbing suppliers I have tried. Does anyone know where I could get these from? They are for taps in an old Merc heating system.

Thanks

Rob Graham

Reply to
Rob graham

Try any industrial seal supplier, a size 206 should fit.

see-

SimonJ

Rob

Reply to
Rob graham

I'm always having trouble with my ring

Kirk Johnson - Stretchin it wide since 1977.

***se-pwned.jpg

Reply to
Kirk John's Son