O-rings

No, not Onion Rings.. mmmm, onion rings.. But actually o-rings for the fuel pressure regulator on my ZJ.

Seems it was dripping just a bit.. ok a whole lot. Now it's all better. Didn't do much on the site, will work on it later.

They replaced the old version with a newer number. So for the 93ZJ 4.0 (and probably all with the regulator in the rail) it's 05013721AB

Reply to
DougW

WHOOT!

One day and no gas smell!!!!

Time to celebrate. Going to go take the Jeep out for dinner and a beer.

Reply to
DougW

Hi Doug,

Thanks for the tip. I will know what to do when it happens to my 93s.

Cheers!

Paul

Reply to
Paul Tam