Tired old 96' Suburban

I have a 96' suburban ( which is my second sub) and I just put a rebuilt transmission in it. It has 165K miles on it. The question is, I pull a trailer and have two little kids, I don't want to break down,
so is it worth keeping or should I get a new one. More specifically, What else can break or what else can I look forward to. I have the transmission (with a 2 yr warranty) new rear axle, new air conditioning compressor, new power steering pump. The engine does not leak, but does have the miles. I love my sub, but the wife wants something she dosen't worry about. Her mini van is old too so we don't want to be replacing two vehicles at the same time down the road. Any opinions?
Thanks Dan
I would keep the Suburban.They seem to last forever. I think the van would be more costly to repair. Just my thought.
Bill
Yeah especially if its a Ford Aerostar. They are junk anyways Keep the burb

Danavision wrote:

cracks in the plastic radiator tanks, a new water pump, a new alternator, oxygen sensors, really just minor stuff the engine will wear out eventually but it should take a long time with regular maintenance. be extremely careful with the plastic distributor housing or the ears will break off
Per Danavision:

If the trans is a 4L60E, confirm that it has the valve body sleeve fix. Mine was going south about every 30k until I had it fixed properly.
--
PeteCresswell