Web Site for progress and discussion on my internet connected truck. Brand new., noncommerical.

After talking with some friends, I've decided to start documenting my attempts to find a stable working "non-laptop" solution for a perment
internet connection for my 88 GMC 4x4.
The site just got its message board up on 4-5-05 and I'm stillworking on content but please feel free to stop by, join the message group if you like ro at least please sign the guestbook.