My New web site.

Sorry, new to this but please have a look. There are some piccies of my little girls. on there.

Rory Manton

It's Not Pink. It's Telemagenta

Reply to
Rory Manton

It's pink man!

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

On or around Tue, 08 Feb 2005 22:04:00 +0000, Rory Manton enlightened us thusly:

like the models.

'ere:

'I get most of my enjoyment out of painting and weathering the vehicles, to get that "used by squaddies" look.'

easy, that, innit. cheap brush and 17 layers of paint :-)

Reply to
Austin Shackles