New Web Site

Just wanted to let everyone know of a new web site that I created. I broke down and purchased a domain. Stop by and let me know what you think. I've added a Justjeepz forum so stop by and check it out.

Thanks,

Casey Teague

Nice site! Keep it up! Can others post photos (with your approval of course)?

Reply to
Norm & Debbie

No problem with others posting pics. That would be great.

Reply to
Casey Teague