new mini web site ...

Hi

Not sure if I posted this in the right group or not, but I found a new MINI listings site on the web, and as I'm selling my lovely Mini Cooper I thought I'd put it up on there. Its called

it cost me only 1p to advertise my car. Not bad huh? Thought I mayas well give it a go. Anyone else used it yet? And got a sale? Is it any good?

thanks

Mike

Reply to
OnlyLandies

No, its crap, I really mean, its terrible, and get this.... the bloke who owns it is so stupid he can't even disguise his own headers when he posts to usenet spamming it.

Reply to
someone.not

Alright, alright, fair point. Just trying to drum up some trade on my new site that's all. All be it in a terribly clumsy manner. Still its only a penny to sell your car.

Anyway, you can't beat a bit of spam on a friday afternoon.

Vive le Spam .....

:)

Reply to
YeeHar