where can i do this...?

Page 1 of 2
without creating a web page, where can i post pictures of my truck on the web so y'all can check it out ?

--
Mad-Dog
'79 Chevy K-10

You could post em' to a binary newsgroup and then point us in the right direction......
Doc

I am not that savvy Doc, can u recommend one ? Or would u mind if i sent a copy 2 u ? i am not sure how to trade e-mail addy's w/o letting the cat out the bag............
--
Mad-Dog
'79 Chevy K-10

Hey Dottore:
If you'd like to give me your e-mail address, I have some jokes. Guaranteed to get three drops of pee, before you make it to the bathroom!
Refinish King

alt.binaries.4x4.chevy-trucks
--
hank
2004 Chev Z71

<begin farting in morse code>
gmc(underscore)man(at)adelphia(dot)net
<end fart sequence>
Doc
Coming at ya..........
--
Mad-Dog
'79 Chevy K-10

If you like you can create a free web page the only catch is there will be adds at the bottom and you only have 5 megs to use. I linked to the main page below give it a look. If you have a copy of Netscape or mozilla they both have a web creation feature. I don't remember what it is called, I use Firefox, but you can just write your web page like it is a word document. Then save it as index.html and upload it to your web page. They have a real nice instruction page. The link is to the name server I use but there are about a half dozen other name server to choose from, take an hour and look around. You only get 5 megs of space but that is good for a few pictures and a main link page
good luck, mark
http://www.haywired.com /
http://www.mozilla.org for both Mozilla and Firefox. If you like they also have Thunderbird which is exactly like Outlook express w/o the holes or ability to look at your hotmail email box, but otherwise it is very similar and all open source. :-)
I already created a web page thru Tripod.com but i am very frustrated trying to upload the pics to the page. Maybe the wife can help me tomorrow, I'm going back to work next week after taking almost 2 mos. off and i really wanted to show the group my project......
--
Mad-Dog
'79 Chevy K-10
alt.binaries.4x4.chevy-trucks
--
hank
2004 Chev Z71
My server does not have binary groups... too much bandspace or something
--
Mad-Dog
'79 Chevy K-10

i already have a page but i am having trouble uploading the pics to the page...
--
Mad-Dog
'79 Chevy K-10
without creating a web page, where can i post pictures of my truck on the web so y'all can check it out ?
--
Mad-Dog
'79 Chevy K-10
Mad Dog wrote:

Does your ISP provide you web space? Here's what I've done....I'm allowed 10 megs of space for a web site. I just got my "site" operational, and then I upload pictures to it. No actual web page, (I don't have time for fooling around with that), just a directory full of pictures. I just use an FTP program to upload the pictures as necessary.
Ian
www.momentoffame.com
free pic pages
Create a site at cardomain.com. This is specifically what it is there for. They've got a nice little setup thing it takes you through to upload whatever pics you want and however many you want.