Where can I get this kind of alarm siren ???

This might not be a car audio question, but I think you guy probably have an idea of what I am looking for. I am looking for one of those cool sounding alarm sirens. NOT the anoying 6 tone that nobody pays attention to. I've heard some cool ones, specially the chirps, very nice and crisp chirps.Maybe something like this one

if anybody knows of a website that can have samples or knows of a specific brand, I would appreciate your help. Thanks.

Reply to
rcjesse

You make it yourself , Its a simple bird doorbell chime .feeding a speaker. Thought i had heard the sound before ,I made one for a theatre show a few years back . Here is the plan .

jonny