Where can I buy....

An air con seal shop of course. Sigh...

Reply to
itsmeinnit

Yeah, yeah - I saw that coming, but seriously. I bent the car, holing the condenser. Having fitted a replacement ( second hand ) the seals are shot and I dont see the point in paying an extra hour labour at the regas.

I wondered if anyone knew an easy source of such seals ( R134 )

Cheers

Reply to
IanDTurner

Can you confirm which seals you mean? I immediately thought of the compressor shaft seals which are a common source of problems.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

If you're on about the bog standard o-rings fitted to the aircon pipe connections, then your local aircon place will keep a selection of them. Or you can go to the main dealer and get them. Remember that they should be coated with some air con oil before installation.

Reply to
moray

Yep - I'm on about bog standard green o rings.

Trouble is I can't find a local stockist to supply the seals, and the car's too old for main dealer support!

Wondered if anyone knew an online site?

Ian

Reply to
IanDTurner

The message from snipped-for-privacy@AOL.com contains these words:

eBay? Item number: 150047694193 looks to be what you want - though in rather too large a quantity!

Reply to
Guy King