Where is the low speed fan heater relay 1995 CK1500 Chevy?

I have a 1995 CK1500 chevy 4x4. The low speeds on my heater quit working, but the fan still works on the high speed only. Where exactly can I find the relay that controls the fan at lower speeds?
Thanks,
Steve
Behind the glove box you should find three or foue relays they all have to do with the fan
Robert Marshall