1995 LeSabre-Heater fan quit.

Greeetings,

1995 Buick LeSabre: manual climate controls.

My heater fan ran intermittently for a week, now not at all. The fuse is fine so my next thought was to check the control for the fan.

Just wondering:

1.) Is this is a common problem that someone could help with? if No... 2.) Is checking the climate control the next logical step? if No... 3.) How should I go about solving this problem.

Scott

Reply to
Scott Gowan

I would suspect you have a worn out fan?

Reply to
Bob D.

Hmm... Either you have manual controls or climate control.

Reply to
« Paul »

More than likely the wire on the brush holder inside the blower motor broke off.

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~295,375 miles_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face

The replacement motors are not that expensive. Try that first.

Reply to
PMIOTKING