Will 33 fit or will i have to use 31

I'm wondering if anyone would know whether 33 or 31 inch tires will fit, both height, width, and turning radius on a stock 1992 s10 blazer without a lift. Please give me all the information you can give me. Thanks

IIRC anything over 30.5 will rub on a standard set up. 31's just a bit at full turn, 33's more so a bit before full turn.
Big Chris

On some S-series 31"s will fit with no mods, on others they won't (such as mine). It's really a try-it-and-see affair. 33"s on a stock truck with no mods, no chance.