Will 31"s fit my Cherokee???

I am considering putting a OME 3 inch lift on my 99 Cherokee Classic but I have one concern... Will I be able to run 31 inch BFG All-terrains on my standard rims with out any rubbing issues??? TIA DaveB

Reply to
David Bowers

Hi David,

31s fit great with 3" on a Cherokee. No fender trimming required and they won't rub anywhere in the wheel wells when articulating. With your stock wheels, you may get some rubbing up front on the lower control arms when the steering is pulled hard to one side. This can be easily corrected by adjusting your steering stop nuts.

Do the lift and try your stock wheels for a while. If you really miss the very slightly smaller turning radius that you lost, you can always get some wheels with less backspacing (15x8 with 4.5 or 4.75").

Steve

David Bowers wrote:

Reply to
Steve