wiring

I have a 74 gmc 1/2 ton p/up that has a prob mabey someone can help with. When I turn on the LEFT turn signal the dash lights and the RIGHT side turn sigs light up dim and flash with the left signal.
I have some ele. knowledge and tools. Somewhere to start looking would be most helpful. Love my chevy trucks but ele always gives me fits. any help welcome.
On 23 Sep 2004 20:05:51 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (txpaul) wrote:

check all the grounds