What vehicle does this fit?

The dealer got me this part that did not fit my 89 Blazer. It is the remote filter hoses. So what does it fit. Here are the part numbers on it.

733-H-O 12472311 2311KCT

Thanks in Advance

Reply to
Shawn McClelland

O that's the counter rotating widget refractor, that dilates the umbilical cable deregulator on the space shuttle's operator override sensor for connecting with the Russian space station.

I'd take it back to the dealer because it is obsolete now that the Russian space station is gone. Unless it has a "VDB" under the date in which case it's a valuable collectors item and will bring a couple of hundred bucks on E-Bay.

Reply to
David A.

David,

Actually thats the LEFT counter rotating widget refractor, only valuable on EBAY if you have both the left and right...... and it's the right side that's hard to find.

But everything else sounds right.

Reply to
<xxxxx

they parked the Russian space station behind the Moon Until they need it!!!! you think they tell us. do not let THEM know you have a counter rotating widget refractor :-(

Reply to
Richard Brandstetter

Man-O-man ...... I was wondering why the men in black are following me.

At least I don't have the right hand counter rotating widget refractor.

Reply to
David A.

I think that's a special order part, only used on black helicopters...

Mac

Reply to
mac davis

Made from a special alloy called unobtainiem. They are really hard to get. Remo

Reply to
Remo

actually, that part is made of 'notinstockium'

parts made from 'unobtainium' are in existence, but 'not available'

Reply to
TranSurgeon

I used to work at a motorcycle dealership. We came up with a cure for AIDS: Put a Yamaha part number on it, that way nobody can get it.

Reply to
Jay

coulda been worse.........Triumph or BSA

Reply to
TranSurgeon