1990 Acura axle

1990 Integra GS 5 speed with ABS,left side(drivers side) axle needs to be replaced,does the axle pop out from the output shaft or is it held on with a clip,almost all the parts houses I call claim that it does not
matter if the car has ABS or not when ordering a replacement.
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Adam Green) wrote in

It's held in by a clip, but it pops out pretty easily with a pry bar. You don't even need to drain the tranny when removing the driver's side.
If I were you, I would call the dealer and ask if the driveashafts for that car have different part numbers depending on ALB/ABS or not. If they do, then there is a difference.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ