1990 Integra LS model

Howdy. Where is the relay that controls the lights coming on when you turn on the ignition? Thanks.

Add pictures here
âś–
snipped-for-privacy@nospam.org wrote in

You mean the Daytime Running Light relay? I can tell you never use your parking brake.
It's behind the passenger side plastic kick panel, between the dash and the floor. (The US model has the motorized shoulder belt relay in that location).
Are your DRLs no longer working? Sometimes it's the resistor, not the relay. You should check both. The resistor is deep in the engine compartment, ahead of the left shock tower.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–

Howdy. I always use my parking brake so don't understand your comment. Habit even on flat surfaces.
Yes, the DRLs do not come on automatically. This feature packed it in years ago. BTW, I am in Vancouver so mine is a Canadian model. Thanks for the info, much appreciated.
I will see if I can find the resistor/ relay
dewayne
Add pictures here
âś–
snipped-for-privacy@nospam.org wrote in

Then I take it back.
Your comment that the lights come on "when you turn on the ignition" is indicative of not having the parking brake on. If the parking brake is on when you start the car, the DRLs won't come on until it's released.

It's usually the relay. I can post a schematic (showing how to test the relay with a multimeter) if you like.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–

Must be a Friday, brain in neutral. My DLDL do "not" come on hence the where is the control that controls this function.
The schematic would come in handy. BIG thanks!!!!!!
Add pictures here
âś–
snipped-for-privacy@nospam.org wrote in

<yoda> Ask and receive ye shall </yoda>