1997 CL Remote Start suggestion??

I have a 1997 Acura CL 2.2L and am looking to add the ability for remote start. Can anyone recommend a good unit and can anyone comment on how difficult these are to install? I see many kits out there that
include keyless entry / remote start and alarm, but as the Acura already has keyless entry and alarm, I don't want to have to mess with this. Are there systems that will allow me to easily add remote start, or if I have to re-add all the other features, which one is most Acura CL friendly. Lastly I see on some of the sites that a remote start bypass module might be needed, some sites say for all Acuras, others say for 1999 and up. Thanks
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...

http://www.directed.com/Products/Security/Default.aspx
There are lots of products here. From complete security systems that include remote start to just a remote start. I have used the Avital and Clifford alarm systems. My Clifford Matrix worked quite well in my Ford Probe. The advantage of the complete system is that you only need one remote, the disadvantage is it is more complicated to install. I notice the TRILOGIX has interface products like just a remote start. They indicate a bypass module is required for the 1998 Acura CL but don't show compatible for the 1997. A call to them might be in order if you think you might like the product.
--
I. Care