2007 TL Vent Rattle

Anyone else hearing the driver's side AC vent rattling on rougher roads? I know there is a service bulletin on this.

I am also getting the same rattle on the passenger side AC vent.

Reply to
Jerry

Yes...I get that occasionally. I also get rattles out of the driver's side back door too. When I talk to the dealer, it was undetectable, of course.

I've read complaints on line from other owners about noise in the TL's. It is very disappointing. They want to compete with the other luxe brands-- all of which don't have these problems. Otherwise I love the car, but this could prevent me from getting another.

Reply to
Eric