Vent on Side of Bus

Anyone know what this vent was for? It's just behind the left door on the side of my Type II. It goes all the way through to the interior where it appears some sort of vent tube was attached at one time.

-- Christian '71 Bus -- Turtle

Reply to
CMM

Flue vent for a gas water heater or gas fridge etc would be my guess

Gas as in that stuff in big metal bottles - not petrol (oh yeah - not gasoline!)

Rich

Reply to
Tricky

Reply to
fullopiss

Not so much. {:o)

The thing isn't too attractive. If I can find a reason to leave it, I will. Otherwise, I'm going to remove it and fix the hole.

-- Christian

Reply to
CMM