1303s windscreen vent adapters?

Is there any pipework / adapters available for the 1303s that would enable me to use a flexible hose connected to a seperate demister mounted under the dashboard? The existing plastic pipe connected to the vent slot is moulded and bends round to the door pillar, I need something that comes straight down and could have a standard heater hose attached. Regards......

Reply to
WBS