anyone have a thought

I have been thinking of installing one of those rust protectors (like the one Canadian Tire sells) on my Acura.
Anyone have thoughts on how well they work?
Thanks, Steve
Steve Janzen wrote:

http://www.hondasuv.com/members/showthread.php?t '139&highlight=electronic+rust http://www.hondasuv.com/members/showthread.php?t 783&highlight=electronic+rust http://www.hondasuv.com/members/showthread.php?t 95&highlight=electronic+rust
Nothing conclusive, but lots of skepticism....
'Curly'
my thought is you canadians are nuts about Honda/Acura LOL