Re: One of those days,

> and tell him next time he needs a fan belt for his Lincoln Towncar, the > one he needs is off a 1989 W124 Mercedes 260E without Aircon. > > 12:04, get back into my car and drive home.... > > > -- > Pete M >

BWAAAAA-HAAAAAhahahahahha

that's amazing. I'd have been fuming.

Mason

Mercedes 260E (1989, W124, without Aircon) > Ford Capri (ressurection starts soon) > "Never moon a werewolf" > > COSOC #5 > Scouse Git extraordinaire. Liverpool, Great Britain >
Reply to
Mason

You have the most amazing life. Where would we be without the internal combustion engine!

Reply to
fishman

In news:1102692613.1d545c65a13707f3859fb2c24ec671e1@teranews, fishman decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

in bed, warm. Instead of driving between Warrington , Stockport and Liverpool all bloody night.

Reply to
Pete M

*edit*

you mean driving around with the required part under your bonnet all night :o)

Reply to
Mason

you have a great job lol.

Reply to
Theo

hehe, good to know your not to old for it pete ;) they are lucky to have ya.

Reply to
REMUS