best shocks for lowered integra

I recently bought a 96 integra and the guy had lowered it using adjustable coilovers. THis was really hard on the factory shocks and they are shot.
I need to get new shocks but I know little in the way of the shock. My car is super bouncy and bottoms out all the time. I want a good shock that will work with my adjustable coilovers and isn't $$$$.
What should I buy? and how can I stop myself from hitting the roof on every little pothole I run over?!
Add pictures here
âś–

Well, shit. I guess those Honda engineers are worth what they're getting paid, aren't they?

Yo d00d. Plenty of Web-boards to handle the RiCe-b0i shit, dawg. Go ask there.

Place a piece of foam rubber on your head.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–

It bottoms out because the car is LOWERED. That's less suspension travel,the manner by which the car was lowered.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik