Lowered TJ's

Before anybody flames me, listen first.

I have ZERO intention of doing this. it makes me sick to even think about anybody doing such a thing.

A co-worker and I, bored, were talking about lifing our jeeps. Some moron in the background, ignorant at best, said "I'd lower mine, if I had one."

I laughed at him. BUT, come to think about it, I've never seen one lowered. And nobody sells a lowering kit for it, at least that we could find on google.

So we want some pictures. Can't find those either, not enough time at work, and a waste of time at home.

If anybody has some links, post them here, so we can show the idiot.

We've already seen the bling-bling 20's, spinners, etc. We just want some pics of a LOWERED jeep.

thanks, matt

matt

Reply to
matt
*snip*

Almost...

Jay Stuler

I know a guy at work who had a lowered ZJ with 18" wheels.. it was pretty sad.

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Nathan W. Collier

Nathan: When is your new Rubicon due in?

Reply to
mabar

my rubicon is on the train and due to be dropped off in spokane on the 6th of march. from there it will be trucked into billings. its currently due to be delivered in billings on the 15th, but my dealership says perhaps he can get it on an earlier truck. i promised him a cold beer if he can get it here before then.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

After seeing that ... it makes me want to go buy a Civic, raise it 9" and put 36" mudders on it.

Reply to
griffin

that's soooo sad!!! it's funny how they all look Mexican...lol

-- Jeff '03 TJ & '95 ZJ

Reply to
Jeff

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

That's just wrong on so many levels...

Tirya

-- TDC Inca Jeeper A girl and her Jeep... it's a beautiful thing...

Reply to
Tirya