Changing mileage on a lease

A friend told me MB contacted him asking if he would like to increase the mileage on his lease agreement. The cost would have been a lot less than paying the excess mileage fee. Does anybody know if Honda is open
to doing this? I could call, but I want to check first.
I have a 12,000 mile per year lease on my RL but I put on almost 14,000 the first year. While I might be able to figure out a way to keep to 11,000 the next two years, I can't really see my expected usage changing all that much.
--
Robert B. Peirce, Venetia, PA 724-941-6883
bob AT peirce-family.com [Mac]

Calling Honda first makes more sense that checking here. You would probably have your answer within 30 seconds...

"I've come here to enjoy nature. Don't talk to me