MB Finance Lease Program for Sl550

Can anybody tell me what the july (or june if july isn't available yet) lease program from MB Finance for the SL550 is? I'd like to know what the base rates for residual and money factor for 24 and 36 months.

Thanks.

-AS

Reply to
Quickberd

You can't make a call to MB?

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Obviously I could call a dealer. However the last time I dealt with a local dealer it turned out that they weren't giving me the buy rates. Instead they were adding a significant margin, even after the sales manager swore that he was offering me the buy rate. So if anybody does have this info I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

-AS

Dori A Schmetterl> You can't make a call to MB?

Reply to
Quickberd

It appears profit is a filthy word in the USA as much as it is in the UK.

Reply to
Alan Mudd