would you kindly like to help me?

i am from china, i want know the knowlege about wiper motor in english or how to find it ? Thanks a lot.

Jeff Niu

Reply to
chnparts

Shep

This is why they are now teaching infants sign language before word language. He wants to know the answer in English, but he can't ask a question in English so we don't know what he wants. If we could give him the answer he wants in English, he could not understand it anyway. So the whole thing ends up being a fools errand. So solly Jeff. Cannot help. PS. Suggest you email Walmart for help.

Reply to
Al Bundy

You are being *quite* unfair here. The OP is actually in China, not a Chinese expat (or native-born American) in the US. Have a look at his headers.

IP address: 58.39.3.28

Suggest you use some discretion before making Americans look worse than they already do.

Reply to
Hugo Schmeisser

j.c. whitney a large automobile parts store, their catalogue is available on most news stands, or direct from them on request.

how stuff works, load the site, follow the prompts for insight on almost anything..
the email search feature provides info on most subjects. =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D see the dealer who represents your car for additional info.

m h o =A0v =83e

Reply to
fiveiron