Excessive Road Noise 2003 CL

I've got a 2003 CL with which I am very happy. The only issue I have is with Road Noise. On rough concrete, I cannot hear to use my cell phone's
hands free unit. I still have the stock Michelin tires and I imagine part of the problem originates here. The noise has always been there....I'm just getting tired of it - I knew the Acura was louder than other cars when I bought it - but it bugs me enough now I would want a quieter replacement.
Any ideas on fixes for the noise? Tires, padding, etc?
On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 14:08:37 -0700, Dave wrote:

Get some better tires. You will not believe the difference.
--
"I'd far rather be happy than right any day."
- Slartibartfast

I concur on the Toyos. Replaced the stock Michelins with Toyos on my TL because of tire noise - also sold the used Michelins (lotsa life left). Very happy with the Toyos. MZ

What size and model on the Toyos?