road noise 2003 VUE

I have a 2003 VUE 4 cylinder with CVT transmission I bought it as a demo unit with 7000Km on it I now have 16000KM on it and have started noticing
that the amount of road noise seems to be getting louder. It sounds like the steady drone of airplane engines when I'm at highway speeds 90 kph. but its also noticable at lower speeds down to about 40 kph. I checked the tire pressure and its at 32psi on all 4 tires. I have read that 2002-2003 models were noisier than the 2004 models. It drives very well and has no hestitation and accelerates well, but I'm a bit concerned because I heard a lot of stories about the CVT trannies blowing up. Any info is greatly appreciated.
Murray McIntosh wrote:

Drivetrain - Droning Noise Between 50 - 75 Mph
File in Section: 04 - Driveline Axle
Bulletin No.: 04-04-20-001
Issue Date: February, 2004
Subject: Drone Noise Between 50-75 mph (80-120 km/h) (Install New Rear Drive Module Rear Mount Bushing Assembly)
Models Affected: 2002-2004 Saturn VUE vehicles with All Wheel Drive (RPO GQ1)
Condition:
Some customers may comment on a drone noise between 50 to 75 mph (80 - 120 km/h). This noise may be accompanied with a slight vehicle vibration mostly noticeable during light to moderate acceleration.
Cause:
This condition may be caused by insufficient dampening of the rear drive module (RDM).
Correction:
To correct this condition, install the new rear mount bushing assembly, P/N 22715607, on the RDM. (Refer to "Differential Carrier Assembly Mount Replacement" procedure in the appropriate Saturn VUE Service Manual).
Service Procedure:
1. Verify the customer concern. If using the Electronic Vibration Analyzer, J38792A, or similar tool, look for a 30Hz vibration that exceeds 0.1 g's at 70 mph (113km/h). Important :The notches in the bushing assembly must be oriented at the 12 and 6 o'clock positions.
2. Replace rear mount bushing assembly on the RDM with P/N 22715607 by following the appropriate Service Manual procedures. (Refer to "Differential Carrier Assembly Mount Replacement" procedure in the appropriate Saturn VUE Service Manual). 3. Verity the repair.
Thankyou very much for the information. I will be going to the dealership next week and will bring this info with me.