Acura CL 2003 Trim Question

I am considering buying the 2003 Acura CL, and I love the car, but I am not a big fan of the wood trim that it comes with. Is there an aftermarket trim kit I can use to switch this out? Is it even possible to do, or is it a huge pain in the butt?

I appreciate your help!!

Reply to
WebLord

The wood trim is adhesive on most of the panels if your talking about what I think you are. You can try to peel it off and clean up the adhisive but it is usually more trouble than its worth to take that crap off other wise you are pretty stuck unless you want to buy the panels or put more aftermarket crap over it. The other issue with the CL is the automatic transmissions. The trans has an extended warrenty and there is a reason for it. If it hasn't been replaced already you can expect it to go on you at any where between 60,000 and 100,000 miles. The warrenty was extended to 100,000 and the transmission they replace it with has updates in it that greatly increases its lifespan. They have very few other problems and are a great car. I espcially like the feel of the seat bolster on each side of the front seats. It really hugs you and holds you in place.

Reply to
invisible.elephant