FS: 18" Wheels/Tires

I have four Bersaglio Spoke II's (18 x 7.5" +48 offset) for sale. They are wrapped in 225 45 18 Bridgestone S03's. I have about 15k kms (9k miles). The
rimes are in excellent condition and the tires were rotated 2 times (every 5k) and then taken off last season. The wheels have NEVER seen anything other than sun and the odd bout of rain.
These were used on a 2002 Acura TL Type S and should fit most Honda/Acura's with a 5 x 114 bolt pattern.
I just sold my car and no longer need these.
I am asking $3200
I will also include a set of chrome Gorilla lock nuts with 2 keys (1 spare). This is a set of 20 lock nuts.
Thanks!
Bryan P.S. Please e-mail me for pics - snipped-for-privacy@audissy.com