HELP 5 spoke Tecnomagnesio Alloy Wheels

I have recently managed to 'buckle' a wheel on my Subaru impreza sport (98 model).
I currently have 'tecnomagnesio wheels' on the car and I wish to keep these
wheels.
Due to the fact that I have purchased the car 2nd hand I can not find any documentation to suggest what specifically the model of the tecnomagnesio wheel they are.
I have taken the wheel off and looked for serial numbers. This has caused confusion as there are a lot of different numbers.
My wheels are 17" and have 5 spokes in total with a tecnomagnesio decal on one of the spokes and a black\gold T technomagnesio centre piece.
They are gold in colour (magnesium).
The serial numbers are different on each spoke.
1485 ET 86 66 X P T6 M 16L 100 / 135 1 17X7JJ PCD MADE IN ITALY
The tyre size on these are 215/40 ZR 17 83Y
I cant find this wheel on any website and the www.mimwheels.com web site does not appear to be working any more???
I'm looking to know if any one has any idea what wheel I require and more specifically where in the UK I may be able to purchase one (or ship it in).
Any help would be most appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Eddie

Mimwheels.com does indeed look "down"...check it back late on Monday, after everyone comes back in to work ;-)
Also, you might consider emailing a pic of your wheel to these folks, who carry five or six wheels of that brand:
http://www.impreziv.co.uk/wheels.htm
...and they're even in the UK!
Steve
In article
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...

Yikes, more guys in the UK that carry em...
http://www.thelegacycontinues.co.uk/TECHNOMAGNESI O.htm
I spend entirely *too much* time on Google, I fear...
Steve
Thanks I will send a picture to them. It seems as though it must be discontinued, as I still cant see an exact match. The closest is the sport R on the www.impreziv.co.uk/wheels.html web site.
Cheers
Eddie