WTD: 7.5J x 18" Alloys, 38mm offset

My mate wants some of these for his Skoda pickup (Felicia is it - similar one to the caddy), so whatever PCD that'll fit that, I'm guessing 4-stud and same as Mk3/Mk4 Golf and all those sort of VAG things.

Anyone got any at a sensible price? Not sure exactly what style, just a case of WHY?

He's done an "artist's impression" of some wheels he was after, which I've uploaded here:

So I'm guessing something in a vaguely similar style to that would be good.

Cheers,

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Skoda Fun - the depreciation proof car

Reply to
fishman

Aye, they do seem that way, to a reasonable extent.

Are they the same mechanically as a Seat Inca, btw? (bar the engine obviously, though I think they might have put the SDI in the Skoda 'Fun', now there's a contradiction in terms).

Reply to
AstraVanMan

They don't look like 18's to me :)

Reply to
DanTXD

The Felicia fun was only available in yellow with the 1.6 VW engine. The Pickup was just the Skoda Pickup, might have been called the workman. The Favorit pickup was called the Favorit Foreman, so the bog stock Felica might have been too.

Ironically the Caddy of the same period was a Felicia with VW badges instead of early caddies which used a Golf front end.

Would love a felicia fun.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Heh, nor me. But that's the size he says he wants! Another mate of his has a Skoda 'fun' and for a laugh they're trying to "out-pimp" each other :-)

Reply to
AstraVanMan

YKIMS -

DanTXD

It would look like a roller skate.

Reply to
SteveH

That and they wouldn't physically fit, and they're the wrong stud pattern. But still :)

Reply to
DanTXD