Maryland garages for Acura 1.7EL

I am living in Maryland and had a small accident in my Canadian-made Acura 1.7EL. The rear bumper needs to be replaced and possibly the left light
assembly. The trunk may be out of alignment too.
I have two questions:
Can anybody recommend a garage in the Ellicotty City/Clarksville area?
Do I have to get parts from Canada or can Honda Civic parts be used?
Thanks in advance...
Rick

Parts that are specific to your EL will have to come from Canada, but that shouldn't be a problem for your dealer/bodyshop to handle. A great many parts are the same as the Civic though.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
I used Miller Brothers Chevrolet off of Route 40 and Route 29 in Ellicott City for my Lexus and I was happy with the work. I used them instead of Lexus because they were recommended by my insurance company, GEICO.
They do all makes and models.
Don

Rick & Danielle wrote:

Pies/Aces in Ellicott City does good work. Be sure you get OEM replacement parts, not chinese crap. My insurance company, Erie, requires OEM but most others do not.
On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 22:36:35 -0500, "Rick & Danielle"

Cars purchased in Canada are some times different from US cars and one of the items most likely to be affected are the bumpers . Since your car is now in the US and I don't think you care if you don't meet Canadian Standards , try the US bumpers first. You may save a lot of money. I just pay $5k to convert a Mercedes to the Canadian market . John

it's a Civic any shop can do it.