Needed: 99 TL navigation software for NE

I am looking for the software for the PCMCIA hard drive for a 99 TL. I have the limited SE software on the disk now. I need the full SE software and the NE software.
There used to be an FTP site with this, but I lost the address, Can anyone help?
Bill 100% Uncensored , 100% Anonymous, 5$/month Only!