Putting 15" Winter Wheels & Tires on a 2001 RL

I'm near the first winter for my recently acquired RL which has the stock 215/60 R16 wheels on it. Would any of you know if 15" wheels with a
corresponding tire size would fit? On my Maxima I can put 15" wheels to replace the 17" summer tires and given the better snow performance and lower cost of the 15" tires, I'd like to know if that's possible with the RL.
TIA.