set of Winter wheels/tires

I'm planning to get a second set of wheels/tires for Winter for a 1999 Mustang GT. Will any 5 lug, 4.5" BCD wheel fit? Thanks. Randy

Reply to
Randy Replogle

I suggest calling Tire Rack -- order the snow tires you like installed on new (but cheap) steel wheels. They know what will fit, and they'll fix it if they were wrong; I found out with my '98 GT.

Reply to
Bob Willard

Snow tires ... won't they melt? [ducking and running]

Reply to
Zeke-baby

Thanks. I have a kid starting college this Fall so I was thinking junkyard wheels (really cheap ) :). I'll see what Tire Rack has to offer though. I was also thinking about trading for "normal" sized all-weather tires and wheels. Randy

Reply to
Randy Replogle

I reccomend Bridgestone Blizzaks for snow tires. I had a set of those one winter and they were excelent on both snow & Ice.

1998 Mustang Cobra Convertible My Dream Became a Reality...
BURNiNATOR